We help you transition to modern software by providing intensely curious teams who design and build solutions that are maintainable, reliable, performant, and secure.
How We’ve Helped
A digital agriculture company needed a way to enable easy adoption and utilization of their data platform for the engineers that use it both internally and externally to access agricultural insights.
A managed care company had an aging system used by many internal employees and wanted to find ways to improve user experience and efficiency.
What We Do
- Integration of cloud services and data stores
- Full stack applications embedded in the cloud
- Utilization of modern cloud tools to accelerate development
Modern Web &
- Full stack web development using modern tools
- Mobile: iOS, Android, or Tablets, native or cross-platform
- REST APIs, microservices, and other backend services
- Digital consumer products
- CI/CD pipelines, UI and mobile testing
- Metrics, monitoring, governance, and traceability
- Infrastructure-as-code, automated scaling and recovery
- Custom geospatial ingress, processing, and manipulation solutions
- Full geospatial architecture design and implementation utilizing FOSS4G technologies
- Proprietary to open source transition assistance
How We Do It
With modern software projects, it’s costly to get it wrong. When you invest hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars on a piece of software, you want your users to adopt it. Leveraging our HCDAgile approach really analyzes the root of your problem and each requirement to ensure we’re building the right modern software solution. Understanding the use cases of the solution dramatically influences elements of design including scalability, security, and performance. The more you know, the better you can custom fit the solution.
Meet Our Team
1904labs is on the leading edge of integrating Modern Engineering into agile development.
How Can Modern Software Engineering
Help Your Enterprise?
- Cloud Native Development
- Private / Hybrid Cloud
- Research & Development
- Strategy & Roadmaps